Monday, August 4, 2008

Surprise!

So on Friday Scott's boss, Bernie, told his crew that everyone was working on our house for the day. Teethy Everyone wanted to know how Scott managed it because normally Bernie doesn't do anything unless he's getting money for it. But Scott was as surprised as everyone else. Apparently Teresa felt sorry for us, that it was taking so long so she asked Bernie to put the guys on it. Teresa owns Western Homes, she is Bernie's sister. So that was very exciting and here is the progress made by that day.






























These are some of the views throughout my house. The first is the outside of my house, put together. The second is from my front door looking through my back door to the other side of the yard. The third is out my bathroom window. the fourth is looking out my bedroom window and looking at one of the trees I used to consider my front yard. And the last picture is looking down the length of my house from my bedroom down to the family room.
And last night I got to help Scott up on the roof making sure that it would be rain proof. It was a lot of fun. I miss doing the constructiony stuff.

1 comment:

Ratliffs said...

I drove Trevor past it today on our way into town. He says it looks good too!! It really does take up a lot of your land doesn't it? I didn't realize that from your pictures. But who cares, huh?!?!!