Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fall Is

I thought I would share some pictures and thoughts about the season. This afternoon I was taking a nap in my old room, hiding from kids, and the window was open blowing in the breeze and smells of fall. Anyway when my kids found me and woke me up, I was laying there and this poem came to me.




Fall Is


Fall is...
changing...
golden hues...
leaf jumping...
chilly walks...
blowing breezes...
warming jackets...
crisp nights...
many leaves...
spices baking...
Victoria's Favorite...
Fall.






When Victoria saw me posting this she said, "Hey that's when we played in the leaves in Fall. It's Fall when the leaves fall down."

3 comments:

templework said...

oh! Oh! OH!!!

LOVE the poem - ((hugs))
and the photos!!!

Ratliffs said...

Fun times! Thanks for posting all those pictures! Can't wait for the end of the month when 'winter' will finally roll in a little bit more. (Trevor really liked the picture with the leaves falling and the shadow of the tree in the background.)

Verity said...

THESE PICTURES ARE AWESOME!!