Monday, October 6, 2008

Six Questions

I got this sent to me by a friend and thought that it would make a good tag. So I tag Brina, Aimee, Stacey, Mom, Linda, and Verity.


1) Six places that I go to over and over: Gateway,head start, Mom's house, my house, Walmart, church
2) Six people who e-mail me regularly: Brina, Aimee, Tevan, Serena, Verity, knit picks
3) Six of my favorite places to eat: At home, The Lodge, Texas Cattle Co., Sizzler, Home Town Buffet, Olive Garden
4) Six places I would rather be right now: In bed, with family, on vacation, Barnes & Noble, in the mountains, with Dad and Sherry
5) Six people I think will respond: hopefully the six people I tagged. :)
6) Six TV shows I watch: Bones, Knight Rider, NCIS, CSIs, The Mentalist, Numbers

Answer the questions and Remember to have fun.

2 comments:

Verity said...

Fun post--I'm on it! :)

Stacey said...

I'm tagging you for antoher tag...check out my blog for instructions.