Wednesday, November 5, 2008

7 Facts Tag

1. I've never wanted my driver's license. The idea of putting people in harms way terrifies me. I rode my bike in jr. high and rollerbladed EVERYWHERE in high school. I didn't even try for my license until I was pregnant with Sirus, my second, who is 3 & 1/2.

2. The only thing I've ever wanted to be when I grew up besides being a Mom was to be an EMT/lifeguard. It's a good thing I am the first cuz the other is Never gonna happen.

3. In high school when I found out that Speed Skating was an Olympic sport I wanted to do that, I thought that would be pretty cool. Something that envolved skates but NOT jumps and tricks sounded like my kind of sport.

4. I am absolutely completely terrified of all things fluttery, Moths are the worst, but birds aren't good either. I can tolerate butterflies because they are pretty. And grasshoppers...shudder.... they fly and JUMP.

5. I have a birthmark on my thigh in the shape of a butterfly. And when I was younger I always thought it was cool cuz I had my own version of a "tatoo" without the pain or guilt.

6. My favorite subjects in school were Math and Construction, and Stage Craft. Though I also enjoyed Autoshop and P.E.

7. I am ONE of the most unflexible people in the world, though some of my brothers are up there with me. I can't touch my toes. When doing the sit 'n' reach in school I can barely grab the handle without bending my knees.

Sorry this is so late. I am trying to catch up on posts.

2 comments:

templework said...

smile
((hugs))
interesting little tidbits!

thanks for sharing

Ratliffs said...

Fun! I don't think I knew any of those things...except for maybe the flexible one :D!