Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Halloween Pics!

It has taken awhile for my pictures to want to load, but I finally got them done.

Victoria was a witch with purple hair, the costume was mine first, but still cute.
Sirus was a Green Pumpkin. Green NOT Orange. It came out pretty cute. And he was happy! Last year a good part of the time he was grumpy.



Logan was a monster. I gave him spots and spikes in hopes that people wouldn't think he was a dragon or a dinosaur. Most people got it. Oh we also gave him purple hair that we spiked a bit. :P



And Daddy was a Tree. :D Well, it was his hunting stuff, but he might as well get some use out of it.

I was a Enchanted Princess.
And Professor Mcgonagall made an appearance.

We had a lot of fun, and the kids were cute, what more can you ask for. :)




3 comments:

Stacey said...

I'm glad you posted these! They are awfully cute! I've been missing you in the blogging world! How are things with the house going?

Torri said...

Slow and stressful. THough I think they are going smoothly now. Scott thinks escrow should close on the 20th.

Ratliffs said...

I missed seeing everyone for Halloween this year...It feels weird not even knowing what everyone else was! Thanks for sharing!