Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!




Merry Christmas Everyone! I hope you are all having a good time and are spending this wonderful holiday with your family. I just wanted to thank my Mom and Dad for being such wonderful examples to me. For building family traditions that I hold so dear. I am greatful that each holiday season we go over the Real reason for Christmas, I miss dressing up and playing out the nativity scene, though I am glad that even with how big our family has gotten we can still read and share the tradition of reading the nativity story. It really helps it feel more like Christmas, it gives me a chance to have a more spiritual evening conected with Christmas that I don't always get since it makes Scott uncomfortable. So I just wanted to thank you Mom for still doing the nativity story, even when it is hard cuz of cranky kids. I also wanted to thank you for giving us Dad's journal, it really means a lot to all of us, to have something so personal of Dad's. Thank you for not giving up, for finishing our gifts. You are a Great Treasure, and I Love You!






Merry Christmas!