Wednesday, November 5, 2008

More House Pics

Mostly I just am gonna post some pictures of my house though they are by now outdated. The hard floor is complete and the carpet should be laid, just the baseboard really is left. Though unfortunately we are far from having the paperwork all done.
The back fill. So now the kids can get in and out of the house. And we have our yard back.




The boys's blue room. Victoria's room is purple. I have a picture of it on my phone, just not sure how to get it on here.
Our pretty lamenant floor that looks like tile, goes in the two living rooms and hallway.
Logan watched Daddy laying the floor and decided he was going to help. Such a Smarty!

3 comments:

templework said...

OH!!!!!!!
So EXCITING!!!

((HUGS))

Ratliffs said...

SO fun! I'm excited to see it! (Hint, hint :D!) Did you decide to have the boys share a room?

Torri said...

Yeah, at least that's the plan. Though Victoria doesn't like the idea of not sharing a room.