Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tagged

Your age:

Grandma's Name: Gwendolyn



Favorite Object: Words. I'd like to explain. I love the words that come together to form stories, poems and music. And the words I speak to my family to let them know I Love them.


The caption reads: If you really want to touch someone, send them a letter.

Where you live:




Doing right now:

Past Love:



Favorite Animal(s):


Favorite Place:


Want to go:


Bad Habit:College:


Favorite Color:



Where you were born:


Nickname: First Job:




Favorite Food:



Name:


A Ghost Town in Italy.
A Castle.


These cool gate things that I've always liked, my name too, who knew?!




And this whole cool valley!

This was very neat, thanks!!

3 comments:

Brina said...

That was fun Torri. I really liked some of your pictures. This was a fun thing to take part in. :)

Stacey said...

Torri I loved the picture for the words that was great. And I ALMOST used that picture for purple too! ;) Fun stuff!

Ratliffs said...

How fun! Ditto Stacey on the words picture. Thanks for playing along!