Saturday, September 20, 2008

Yay Me!

Okay so this is probably silly to most people, but I'm excited. The main reason I looked into doing a blog was so that I could share my knitted patterns with others. And keeping that in mind there is a site that I use for other patterns, that I love. It is called Knitting Pattern Central. Anyway the gal in charge of the site says she'll post free patterns on her site if you have them up on a site/blog with pictures to go with them. So I've been trying to get some stuff up to do just that. And this last week I was able to contact her and she agreed to put my stuff up. So at least 2 of my patterns are there and now there is a link to my blog from her site! So I say, "YAY ME!!!!"

2 comments:

Brina said...

Wow Torri that is pretty cool. Nice job!

Ratliffs said...

Congrats! That's great!